CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Liebster Award

Well, I've had an active blog for about 5 days now and I really didn't think anyone knew I existed.  However, Jena, over at Caught in the Middle, must have actually paid attention when I let her know that I grabbed her button for my blog.  I love her site.  She has so much creative information to use in middle school classrooms. Thank you very much for this and for welcoming me to the blog world.  I still don't even have a button, nor do I know how to make or get one; so if anyone has any wisdom to pass on my way, I'd love it.  I just need to take the time to research it.  




The rules are you have to thank the person who nominated you, nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and post it on your blog.  Check out these 4 blogs.  I'm sorry I don't have all 5.  Most people already have more than 200.





Thanks again.  We get back in the swing of things tomorrow morning.  Hope everyone had a great MLK Jr. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment